Tuesday, August 19, 2008

They're Off!

I'm starting a project for my niece's birthday next year. It is an album of travels of the "Five Little Pigs Family". I have 5 stuffed pigs: Scraps, Pumba, Percy, Jasmine & one yet to be named. The pigs will be flying all over the world & their hosts will take a picture of the pig in their favorite local spots! Then send the pig, a note, & picture (or e-mail pictures) back to me! I know that my niece will be thrilled to get this for her birthday next year & hopefully she'll learn about geography too!

The pigs are off on their adventures!!!

Scraps is already on vacation with the Simpkins family in Maine!








Percy is off to visit Angela in Arkansas!








Pumba is off to visit Lindsey in Texas!








Little Jasmine is on her way to visit Emma in Australia! Lucky her!

1 comment:

trisha too said...

what a wonderful thing!

we'd be happy to host a piggy.

:)